Saturday, January 8, 2011

Long time gone...

It has been quite some time since I wrote on my blog! I did begin an all things Pigeon Forge blog one day but ran out of time and so that has fallen by the wayside. I think at this point, I will just say that Pigeon Forge can be interesting and fun, but you have to look for it and make it happen. Otherwise, if you aren't a hillbilly, everything will seem either dated, or uber cheesy.

In other news, I am enjoying unemployment at the moment. I haven't run out of things to do yet around the house and I haven't even begun to see people besides the parentals and a few church folk at the ROC (church gym). Also, in a matter of one month, I will be embarking on a year long journey in which I get to live and work in Osaka, Japan! In preparation, I am avoiding noodles and sushi since I am pretty sure I will get my fill over there. I am also using Rosetta Stone to gain some knowledge of the Japanese language. I think it will help, but that remains to be seen yet. I'll update on that later!

Cheers - look forward to many more updates as I begin some new adventures

Sayounara!

No comments:

Post a Comment