Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lack of...

Dear friends and family. I would love to be updating you with news of all sorts of comings and goings - and have lots of other pictures for you - however, at this point in the game there's not much exploring going on. I'm spending hours a day indoors working on my show and quite frankly, it's too cold to ride my bike around and take a bunch of pictures :/ On top of that, I think I'm still adjusting to the food and everything. My insides are slowly getting on track though and I feel much better today than I did yesterday!

In other news, I love my Nihonjin cast. With rehearsals going on, ALL of the swings for each role are there so it's a lot of people - but once the show is going on, it'll be 4 singers - 2 western & 2 Japanese plus Bert, Ernie, Cookie Monster, Elmo, and the newest Sesame character, Digby. They created Digby just for this show and we are introducing him to the Japanese here. I suppose if he goes over well, they might put him in the Japanese version of the TV show...we'll see. I can't wait to show you a picture of this character though. A huge pink dinosaur with the biggest head ever. And the neat/funny thing about all of these characters is how seriously the Japanese inside of them take their job. Once that character goes on, they are in character no matter what - even during rehearsals! So I actually feel like I'm working with Elmo and Bert and Ernie right now. :) Dedication.

Well, I'm doing laundry for the first time...wish me luck!

Expect March to be a deluge of pictures and updates ;)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling ok! You might be eating something on that stick that doesn't agree with you! Good luck with the laundry...is it in your apt.? Let's talk before long.....Love you

    ReplyDelete