Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pictures Galore - Europe


Ok, so I am trying to do this via the Blogger app on my iPad. So we'll see how this goes. I don't know if I have the option to write captions and space the pictures how I want, but basically these pictures are a bit of everything - Rome (the first and 2nd time) including St. Peter's Basilica and bits of the Vatican Museum; the red sand beach of Santorini; sunset in our unexpected overnight in Kusadasi, Turkey; Pisa ; and Athens. Has anyone been to these places? Any recommendations on when I return there over the next couple of months?

Leave some comments and share the blog if you like the pics! Take care everyone. More to come on my adventures in Europe with my sister! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see your pictures! Some of them look familiar to me! I hope you and Meredith are getting some good pictures this week.

    ReplyDelete